Denver, Colorado, 80238 - (303) 522-2791 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO / SEM (PPC)
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- Direct Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
Data Driven Marketing, Denver, CO - President, Feb 2016 – Present
- Founded SEO Agency for Career College clients - www.datadrivencollegemarketing.com.
- Designed and implemented strategic digital marketing programs and systems for colleges and universities.
- Generated dramatically improved search marketing visibility, website conversion, and enrollments.
- Improved website visitor engagement and conversion.
Weston Educational, Inc., Denver, CO - Director of Marketing, Jul 2004 – Jan 2016
- Directed all marketing operations for $60 million company for 11 years. Reported to CEO.
- SEO: five websites - Industry leading SERPs, generated hundreds of millions in revenue.
- SEM (PPC): 2.7 Billion Impressions, 7.1 Million Clicks, and 446,000 Click Conversions on spending of $21 Million.
- Managed team of 16 direct reports whose responsibilities ranged from media buying to production to creative services.
SlopeTracker, Denver, CO - Founder, Jan 2002 – Jun 2004
- Invented, developed, and implemented the SlopeTrackerTM GPS Tracking System for skiers and snowboarders.
- Sold, Installed, and Operated system at nine major ski resorts:
- Park City, Copper Mountain, Winter Park, Sunshine, Telluride, Yellowstone Club, Lillehammer, Deer Valley, and Keystone.
- More info is available at http://www.slopetracker.com.
US West / Qwest, Denver, CO - Marketing Manager, Sep 1999 – Nov 2001
- Managed all promotions for Business and Government Services.
- Initiated comprehensive bundling strategy that emphasized a ‘solution selling’ approach and generated over $100 million in new incremental sales.
- Orchestrated development of the company’s disruptive competitive response system, integrating competitive intelligence with marketing programs.
- Built a secure, web-accessible, database driven market intelligence system to give sales teams easy access to customer and prospect history.
NetSource Communications, San Francisco, CA - Long Distance Marketing Director, Sep 1997 – Nov 1999
- Developed innovative ‘Click Call’ telephony/internet convergence product.
- Created competitive direct access international telephony products in Germany, UK, and Sweden.
WorldXChange Communications, San Diego, CA - Director of Marketing, Dec 1994 – Sep 1997
- Managed $2 million/mo. advertising campaign that included Direct Mail, Radio, TV, Magazine and Newspaper Ads.
- Created unique new residential product line that increased total company sales by a factor of 10.
- Designed and built vibrant collateral sales materials, including multi-media computer presentations, High-tech trade-show booth, brochures, etc.
- Acted as Company Public Relations Director, publishing news stories and managing a $10,000/mo. charity campaign.
U.S. Navy, San Diego, CA - Helicopter Pilot, Mar 1988 – Dec 1994
- Anti-Submarine Warfare / Combat Search and Rescue.
- Aircraft Commander of the SH-60F Seahawk helicopter, including over 1,500 total flight hours.
- Served on two WESTPAC deployments on-board the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, participating in both the Arabian Gulf and Somali theaters of operations.
- Supervised a 48 man line division and a 22 man aircrew division.
- Graduated first in class from Navy flight training.
- Rescued two downed aviators in the Iraqi desert during operation Desert Storm.
- Published 14 different articles and papers in professional journals and local newspapers while acting as squadron Public Affairs Officer.
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor of Science 1988
- Marketing Professional with over 2 Decades in SEO and Direct Marketing.
- SEO / SEM Success with 13 Different Company Websites.
- Fervent believer in multivariate A/B split testing to improve campaign performance.
- Impressive References.